H01N2-E is a harmonized, extremely flexible, rubber jacketed welding cable.
- Product Details
H01N2-E is a harmonized, extremely flexible, rubber jacketed welding cable. This cable is designed for the transmission of high currents from electric welding machines to the welding tool on manually or automatically operated line and spot welding machines. Also suitable for assembly lines and conveyor systems in the ship building, automobile industry and tool making industries. H01N2-E cables retain their extreme flexibility even under the influence of ozone, light, oxygen, protective gases, and oils. The robust jacket and construction aids in the resistance to both hot and cold temperatures as well as to flames. They are suitable for use outdoors in dry or damp conditions. The stranding is almost double that of American Class-K stranding.
- Stranding: VDE-0282 (extra-fine bare copper)
- Available in single core sizes from #8 AWG (10,mm2z) to #350 MGM (185,0mm2)
- Rated working voltage: 100/100 volts
- Flexing bending radius: 10.0 x Ø
- Flexing temp: -25° C to +80° C
- Fixed temp: -40° C to +80° C
- Flame protection: IEC 60332.1
- VDE 0282 Part-2
- CE Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- RoHS Compliant