H03VVH2-F is a harmonized, sheathed, flexible, PVC, flat, black cable.
- Product Details
H03VVH2-F harmonized, sheathed, flexible, PVC, flat, black cable. Recommended for use in connecting small electrical appliances under low mechanical stress environments as in offices, kitchens and households. It can commonly be found in connections to small kitchen appliances, desk lamps, floor lamps, vacuum cleaners, office machines and radios. These cables should NOT be used in cooking and heating apparatus. Available in flat black jacket with blue and brown conductor wires. Max operating voltage in single or three phase system is Uo/U 330/300 volts. Outdoor installation is not permitted.
- Fine bare copper strands
- Strands to DIN VDE-0295, Class-5
- Special PVC core insulation with TI 2 characteristics
- Special PVC sheath compound with TM2 characteristics
- Flat black outer jacket
- Brown and blue conductor wires
- Nominal voltage: 300/300 volts Uo/U
- Temp (continuous load): +80º C
- Temp range: -20º C to +80º C
HD 21.1 and HD 21.5
- CE Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- RoHS Compliant