H07RN-F/SOOW is a harmonized, UL/CSA approved, heavy-duty, flexible, black neoprene jacketed, multi-conductor European and domestic cord.
- Product Details
H07RN-F/SOOW is a harmonized, UL/CSA approved, heavy-duty, flexible, black neoprene jacketed, multi-conductor European and domestic cord. Recommended for use in electrical equipment under medium mechanical stress in a dry or damp indoor or outdoor environment. Commonly used on equipment in industry works such as boilers, heating plates, hand lamps, electric tools (drills and circular saws), in homework tools and transportable motors or machines at site. Also suitable for installations exposed to oils, solvents, flame, moisture, and other electrical equipment. H07RN-F/SOOW is MSHA approved and suitable for shallow water immersion. Sun and water resistant.
- Stranding: VDE-0295 Class 5, Extra fine bare copper
- Color Code: VDE-0293-308
- Available in 3 thru 5 cores in #18 AWG (1,00mm2) to 8 AWG (10,0mm2)
- Other sizes may be available.
- Rated working voltage: UL/CSA 600 volts
- Rated working voltage: HAR 450/750 volts
- Bending radius: 7.5 x Ø
- UL temp:-40° C to +90° C
- HAR temp: -25° C to +60° C
- Flame Protection: IEC 60332.1
HD 22.4 S3 0281 Part-4
- UL 62-Listed SOOW
- CSA-Certified SOOW
- MSHA Approved
- CE Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- RoHS Compliant