FLEX-CH-JB is a low smoke, zero halogen, flexible, oil-resistant, overall shielded, multi-conductor power and control cable designed for use in all electrical equipment in dry, damp and wet conditions.
- Product Details
FLEX-CH-JB is a low smoke, zero halogen, flexible, oil-resistant, overall shielded, multi-conductor power and control cable designed for use in all electrical equipment in dry, damp and wet conditions. The “JB” construction offers the new European VDE-0293-308 color code and a higher voltage rating. For use in flexible or stationary applications under medium mechanical stress with free movement without any tensile stress, loads or forced movements. Common applications include connections to machinery, data processing, production lines, conveyor belts, ventilation and air-conditioning systems. Found in public facilities, airports, railway stations, plant construction, steel mills, offices and in areas exposed to high risk of flame or fires. The flame retardant, halogen-free jacket gives off no corrosive gases and low smoke when exposed to fire, making FLEX-CH-JB suitable in areas of high risk of potential for fire. The tinned copper braid shield offers added protection against electrical and electromagnetic interference (EMI). Outdoor installation is not permitted.
- Fine bare copper strands
- Strands to VDE-0295 Class-5, IEC 60228 Cl-5
- Special Halogen-Free core insulation
- Color code VDE-0293-308
- Separating layer
- 85% Tinned Copper Braid
- Halogen-Free outer jacket - gray (RAL 7001)
- Extremely oil & chemical resistant
- Working voltage: 450/750 volts**
- Testing voltage: 3000 volts
- Flexing bending radius: 12.5 x Ø
- Static bending radius: 5 x Ø
- Flexing temp: -15° C to +70° C
- Static temp: -40° C to +70° C
- Flame retardant: IEC 60332.3
- Insulation resistance: 20 MΩ x km
- ** Working voltage is 600/1kV for fixed or protected installations.
- VDE-0245, 0250, 0281, 0282
- CE Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- RoHS compliant