SERVO-SM5 are economical, flexible, flame retardant, oil-resistant, overall shielded, UL/CSA, VDE and CE approved, orange PVC servo cables designed for stationary applications in accordance with Siemens 6FX-5008 cable standards.
- Product Details
SERVO-SM5-F are economical, flexible, flame retardant, oil-resistant, overall shielded, UL/CSA, VDE and CE approved, orange PVC servo cables designed for stationary applications in accordance with Siemens 6FX-5008 cable standards. These servo cables are well suited for fixed installations or occasional flexing use. Commonly found in machine tools, car body presses and in machine components of transfer lines or production plants. The overall tinned copper braid shield improves protection against EMI and RFI interferences. SERVO-SM5-F basic cable construction is 4-cores for power and an optional shielded #16-2/pr for signal and data and is 100% compatible with all Siemens systems. Siemens 6FX-5008-1BD.. green PVC signal & feedback cables are not shown or listed, but are available upon request.
- Stranding: VDE-0295 Class 5, IEC 60228 CL-5 (fine bare copper)
- Color Code: VDE-0293 - Black & Numbered
- Signal Cores: Black and numbered with foil/braid shield
- Available in 4-core sizes from #16 AWG (1,50mm2) to 500 MCM (240,0mm2)
- Available in 4-core w/ one signal pair from #16 AWG (1,50mm2) to #1 AWG (50,0mm2)
- Bending Radius: 20 x Cable Diameter
- Temperature: -5 Deg C. to +80 Deg C.
- Flame Protection: IEC 60332.1, FT-1
- Rated Working Voltage: 600/1000 Volts
- UL AWM style 21179
- CSA AWM II A/B, FT-1
- VDE-0281, 0245, 0250,DESINA
- CE Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- RoHS Compliant
|Part Number||Nominal OD (in)||Nominal OD (mm)||CU LBS/MFT||WT LBS/MFT||Description||Siemens#|
|9702204||0.354||9||51||80||22G 4/pr + 20G 4/c||6FX5008-1BD21|
|9702612||0.35||8.9||42||67||26G 3/pr EPS + 26G 4/c + 20G 2/c||6FX5008-1BD41|
|9702616||0.374||9.5||46||93||26G 3/pr EPS + 26G 4/c + 20G 2/c + 24G 4/c||6FX5008-1BD51|